Education and Professional Experience Resume
301 South Corder Road Apt. 501, Warner Robbins, GA 31088
Phone: (917)-288-9302 E-mail: [email protected]
Areas of Expertise: Procurement, Materials Management, Project Management, Profit and Loss, Operations, Proposals, Risk Assessment, Supply Chain Processes, Six Sigma, Data Analysis, Government Contracts, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Invoices, Strategic Planning, Logistics
Profile of Qualifications
A seasoned material program management specialist with extensive expertise in supply chain processes, materials management, procurement and operations. Knowledge of inventory management; utilizing data analysis, risk assessment and strategic planning skills to reduce costs, improve productivity on a cross-functional level. Results-oriented, translating logistical improvements to contracts and proposals. Raytheon Six Sigma certified with a Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain and Information Systems from The Pennsylvania State University. Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP and EVMS.
Raytheon, Warner Robins, GA (2009 – Present)
Material Program Management Specialist II (2013 – Present)
- Actively support several F-15 sustainment programs, including the conceptualization of supply chain strategies, production and development proposals, conducive toward meeting enterprise objectives and successful execution of procurement initiatives.
- Identify and mitigate program risks, pertinent to material requirements.
- Manage the day-to-day supply chain activities for numerous work efforts to include purchasing, subcontracting, logistics and asset management
- Participate in the budgeting and forecasting of all material requirements.
- Utilize comprehensive inventory reports to support domestic and international government contracts, direct commercial sales contracts, performance-based logistic contracts and firm fixed price contracts. SCM, Finance, Operations and Materials Management.
- Analyze data, project materials and funding requirements, collaborating with finance personnel to produce performance reports to be delivered to senior supply chain and program management.
- Review purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and other documents to ensure material and service requirements are complete.
- Generate RFQ documents/obtain quotes to support PO creation.
- Implement shopping cart and track order status.
- Provide proposal/ROM support for foreign and domestic clientele.
- Process payment and utilize profit and loss assessment to examine expenses, processing approximately 140 invoices per month.
- Achieved 100% demand fill rate while staying within program material budget objectives
- Prepared Bills of Material and Supplier Statements of Work (SSOW) for work efforts and presented assessment to platform management
Supply Chain Specialist I (2009)
- Performed source selection, prepared and issued bid packages, analyzed and evaluated proposals.
- Conducted price analysis, negotiated pricing, delivery, terms and conditions. Issued purchase orders exceeding $100K.
- Collaborated closely with Integrated Product Teams, including but not limited to personnel in the following roles: Program Management, Material Program Managers, Engineering, Quality, Finance, and Operations.
- Successfully supported multiple customers, managed open orders, requisitions and various suppler inquiries in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
- Sourced and acquired quotes in support of multiple government and private vendor contracts.
- Assured compliance and on-time delivery of all products and services, while adhering to budget specifications.
- Provided strategic oversight, utilizing planning skills to participate in supplier development initiatives.
Education and Credentials
Bachelor of Science, Supply Chain and Information Systems, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist Certification
Certificates in Material Program Management and Earned Value Management Systems
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and I am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include completion of a Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain and Information Systems and extensive experience in supply chain processes and procurement. Additionally, I possess expertise in data analysis, logistics, risk assessment and inventory management. To complement this background, I have always met and superseded goals and objectives, assuring on-time delivery of materials within prescribed budget specifications. In addition, I currently hold a Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist certification and have a working knowledge of SAP, EVMS and have utilized strategic planning skills to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve overall performance on a cross-functional level.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.